[Wine] Error on every tyr of installation of .exe files

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 18 20:53:58 CDT 2010

  On 9/17/10 8:59 PM, vitamin wrote:
> gcmarimon wrote:
>> fixme:richedit:ME_HandleMessage EM_SETMARGINS: stub
> Try 'winetricks riched20'. If that won't fix the problem, attach complete terminal output (including everything after "wine: Unhandled page"...).
The lack of EM_SETMARGINS functionality is something that I am
addressing.  However, this should not cause a program to crash as the
text will be written from edge to edge in the richedit control window (I
have several programs that like to have this functionality.)

There maybe another richedit control function that is missing that could
cause the crash.

A full set of logging files, posted to a site like pastebin.com will
help troubleshoot this problem.

James McKenzie