[Wine] Re: Enter key disfunction on Arc+ progress 3 cad software

Giamp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 20 04:38:22 CDT 2010

Demo is available from http://www.arc-techno.com after registration :(
but the current version is 2009, progress 3 release dates back to 2003, and the software house no longer provides support for progress3. 2009 edition is so different (i think) from progress3.
Other versions (up to the 2005 edition) were freely downloadable from the site without registering, but not anymore. I have the 2005 demo edition, if you want I can make a torrent, otherwise, Progress3 is available on network (emule or torrent but, it is not legal :(  )

James McKenzie wrote:
> On 9/15/10 2:23 PM,
> Can you run the regression test to point out which change to Wine, over
> two years, caused this problem to occur?
 I think not being able to do a good translation. What do you mean?

However, I think I'm not being able to make a bug report. I can groped but don't expect guaranteed results. I'm sorry, but ask me too.