[Wine] Program looking for dll's

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:24:35 CDT 2010

Hey,

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 6:09 AM, ddelbiondo <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I am attempting to get Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Malwarebytes to run in wine on my USB version of Ubuntu.  I >then can boot up the USB and mount the infected Windows Drive and clean it.  That is what I am trying to >accomplish.  Is this not an viable idea?

Wouldn't it be easier to just boot into safe mode (windows) and deal
with your infections inside of Windows???
Then, run something like Super Anti-Spyware a couple of times,
followed by another anti-virus utility...
I can't imagine using wine/anti-malware to clean up windows would work
or be very smart.
You'll probably toast your windows install...

jordan