[Wine] Printing options for a network printer

Dinogebiss wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 24 02:09:33 CDT 2010

I'm using Wine 1.3.3. with Ubuntu 10.04.

In Ubuntu there is a network printer installed with a Linux printer driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C203. The printer works perfect. If I print from  OpenOffice (Linux-Version), I can choose different options, may be which printer-slot (A4, A3) colour or black, the print quality - same options like a printer installed in WINXP - but that's in Ubuntu.

If I try to print a OpenOffice document, the Windows-Version, installed in Wine, I see the network printer, same name like in Ubuntu, but few options.
Our printer has 4 slots, in two slots are the company letter paper, one landscape, the other portrait, in Wine I have no option to choose between the different slots.

Wine is using the WINEPS Printer using Cups.
The only options I have in Wine printing, are paper size and landscape or portrait.

Any chance to change this?