[Wine] Restore previous Wine installation

Valvolt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 24 02:38:53 CDT 2010

Hi guys! I hope you can help me with this problem of mine^^
I recently upgraded Wine 1.2 to 1.3.3 but now i have issues of all kind with some applications (like WoW or MWS) that I didn't have before.
So I tried to reinstall 1.2 over 1.3.3 but no way...
One important matter is that I had run "./configure --without-freetype" instead of "./configure". Could this be the problem?
Anyway, is there a way to run a "System Restore" like Windows?