[Wine] Diva-GIS infected file?

rzdelander wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 24 04:17:14 CDT 2010

Hello I have been working with Diva-GIS lately in Windows and I love it. At home I have a Mac so I decided to Install it using the Winebottler.

Today I run my antivirus (ClamXav) and It detects a Infection on de DIVA-GIS app

"/Applications/DIVA-GIS.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/windows/system32/drivers/mountmgr.sys:"

Does anybody know something about this?

This mean that the mountmgr.sys that I have is corrupted or it is just because I am using a Mac ??

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on it. I will post If I discover something else.

Bye !