[Wine] POP T2T cd protection doesn't work.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 22:41:16 CDT 2010

  On 9/25/10 8:29 PM, ace.neerav wrote:
>> Are you absolutely sure that the crack you have applied is indeed a malwareless one?
>
> I'm NOT sure. Can you link me to one that is not malware?

Not here.  You can look for yourself.  Most of the no-cd/dvd cracks are
legit just designed to get around the media check,

However, there are folks that don't like this and they add a few
'things' to the crack just to make your day miserable.

But folks are still not stating where the malware was found so that we
can respond if it is a false positive.

James McKenzie