[Wine] Re: Anno 1503 King's edtion crashes

hereiam wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 27 11:24:08 CDT 2010

ok, I scanned the wine directory etih the temp directory of my user in wine with clamav but virus was found. I installed the latest clamav version but if I start anno this file (pfsvgae.sys) is created in the temp directory.

Yesterday I installed a new version ob Ubuntu 10.04 so I removed all the data from the disk because I thought the trojan was located in the boot secotrs of the hdd. So i used the following command (dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda).

Before I started clamav I killed the current wine server.

Maybe it is no trojan, I think.