[Wine] Re: xsyon game, black textures? black flickering

sxe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 29 05:05:38 CDT 2010

@AxlRose01
Sounds good but its not working. A google search said me that driconf does not work with propitary nvidia drivers that i use. Anyway, thx for the tip.

@DanKegel
Yes, i confirm to this. I'm in email contact with the main dev of the game so maybe i can ask him to provide a test account for a wine dev. How can i contact a wine dev before? I don't want to bother the game developers before being sure that a winedev will look into this problem when i get an account.

Thx for you comments guys, i'm still not giving up to fix this. ;)