[Wine] Any progress on bug 16147?

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Wed Sep 29 14:29:59 CDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 20:37, Bob wrote:
>>  Removed .wine and have a new prefix installed in Fedora fc13. Is next
>> step to re-install icuii and then try the app you have above. Or should I
>> install one of the apps and then the program. Is Vidcap32.exe the best to
>> try? Thanks again Gert.                                  Bob

Amcap is the more recent one... Not sure where you can get a reliable
compiled version... (Platform SDK seem to contains their source code.
It is a massive download, so I didn't check if it contains an exe as
well....)

Try AMCAP / Vidcap32 first (both preferably). If they work, there
should be hope for getting applications to work with the webcam (They
are also simple program that do not need to be installed)

Gert