[Wine] Wine 1.3 and weird error: Unhandled page fault on read

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 30 13:33:04 CDT 2010

 antoniovandre <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Sent: Sep 30, 2010 11:22 AM
>To: wine-users at winehq.org
>Subject: [Wine] Re: Wine 1.3 and weird error: Unhandled page fault on read
>

>> antonio at debian-lenny-antonio:~/.wine/drive_c/Quake2$ wine quake2.exe
[Humongous system dump deleted]

>Wine worked fine before the system is upgraded. When I upgraded 3D applications failed to run even after using Wine 1.3 .

What did you update?

And I would hate to say this, but Quake works 'just fine' on my home MacBookPro running Wine 1.2.  I'll check with Wine 1.3.3 this evening as well.

If you want help with this, I would like for you to post the following here:

Linux Distribution and Version.
Video Card and Video drivers you are using.

Please place that wonderfully LONG screen output on a site like pastebin.com and post the URL to get to it here.

Thank you.

James McKenzie