[Wine] Re: Lucid LTS: different Wine versions for 32 or 64 bits ?

Markorki wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 2 13:03:16 CDT 2011

To andré :

You're right, I had used
http://www.winehq.org/download/deb ...
and forgotten because for months everything worked all right and my synaptic seemed ready for an upgrade, so I just **used** my wine config until it began to work not so well with time...
Thanks for reminding me this good url !

To James:

 I uninstalled my big windows applications before updating to wine 1.3, and installed them from scratch, except for a ".ini" file I hoped to reuse, just stored in an other directory.

So thanks to you both, refresh problems are gone, and almost all is OK on my 32 bits system, the problems left are beetween wine and my applications, 2 pb on my 64bits PC, only one on my 32 bits PC. I think I'll post new topics for thess problems.