[Wine] Re: Installing NWN on MacOS 10.5

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 5 09:59:11 CDT 2011

ehh... I made a Wineskin wrapper for this long ago some people use... I haven't tried installing NWN in a while because I have it in installed format already, and it runs fine without any registry entires and doesn't technically need to be "installed."  Several people told me their installers failed to when installing the game in the wrapper, but copying over from a Windows install always seemed to work.  This might have broken in a Wine update because I know I ran the installer to install this way back around Wine 1.1.5 or so... but no idea where my disks are anymore.