[Wine] Re: Installing NWN on MacOS 10.5

DaveLevy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 5 10:23:16 CDT 2011

@james

I have not tested the NWN installer since updating WINE. So I don't know if it works or not.

Thanks for the XQuartz hint. (So much for a desk top appliance).

Yes, I'll update the appsdb pages but I need to register, thought I'd do it tonight rather than while at work.

@doh123

I admire your persistance and work on enabling us NWN fans to play the game on our Macs. I have not found a simple enough "How To" use your wineskin. I did download it but am now where I am.