[Wine] Re: Standalone Wine for console Win32 executables

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 12 18:07:29 CDT 2011

with Wineskin (Mac OS X) I have to put basically everything Wine may need including Wine all in a folder... this is mainly tons of libraries... this ends up being close to 300 files, mainly since I have to have a full X server as well...  you'll have to get it all handled right so the libraries look for other libraries in the right places, etc... not sure how to do that on Linux, but it must be possible.