[Wine] Re: Winevdm launchs a second, unwanted black window.

Capivara wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 15 04:48:42 CDT 2011

Hello Vitamin,

thank you for your answer. Yes, I think I downloaded the pre-compiled binary package, the one you have to install by entering the following cpmmands: ./configure, make, make install. Previously, I had also installed a lot of required packages such as flex and bison, after which Wine stopped saying that I should run ./configure with --without-x option.
But, now that you mention it, the truth is that I entered those commands (make, make install, etc) with sudo. Otherwise they did not work.

Might that have something to do with the problem I am now facing?

Best Regards

Fernando