[Wine] Need for speed, the car is going to be left alone

KTatico wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 21 21:57:45 CDT 2011

Hello ... I hope you find someone who speaks Spanish.

I am new to linux, I installed Need For Speed Undercover and most wanted, and in both games looks the same, when I enter the game everything is fine except that the key (whether you assign) that makes the car turn left menu does not work, and when in the game is as if oppressed all the time that the car will be left alone.

I have Wine 1.3 (upgraded before 1.2, and was the same), winetricks, playonlinux, and dll files that are on WineHQ.

10.10 64-bit Kubuntu

Thanks for your help.

Sorry, but I don't speak English, It's translated wich Google Translator