[Wine] Re: wine itunes ipad

mary84 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 23 14:49:29 CDT 2011

Are the tests and details about iTunes 10 with wine-1.3.* valid for iTunes 10.2 with wine-1.3.18? I hope not.

@vitamin [Laughing]
I read ur post. I was referring to dimesio

> What does not
>
>     * Slow interface changes (especially opening preferences)
>     * Visual artifacts on refresh
>     * Converting WMAs
>     * Playing protected music bought from the apple music store
>     * Some buttons do not have labels
>     * The About dialog box
>

> What was not tested
>
>     * Synching with iPod/iPhone
>     * Importing CD
>     * Purchasing music

This does not _confirm_ that ipad1/2 is not working with the new version.
I am talking about wine-1.3.18 with iTunes-10.2.* The link provided by dimesio does not provide the proper information. (No Offense dude, glad u guys help)

My plan b is qemu with xp ...

Greetz

mary84