[Wine] Re: Help with GLXBadPixmap Error

osarusan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 23 22:16:20 CDT 2011

Model is ATI Radeon HD 4550, using the fglrx drivers in this PPA: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-x-swat/+archive/x-updates
There are so many numbers I am not sure which one is the correct "version number" -- sorry. According to Catalyst Control Center I am using what looks to be 8.84.6, OpenGL Version 3.3.10665... there are other numbers too, so if you need me to give you a different number please let me know which one.

I just tried winetricks glsl-disable, but I still get the same error:

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadPixmap
  Major opcode of failed request:  137 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  81 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  1226