[Wine] Re: How to recompile Wine on ARM

jim11 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 26 16:39:21 CDT 2011

Alright I dug through my internet history and found the link: http://www.winehq.org/wwn/285#Cross-Compiling%20Wine|WWN.  In it Steve Edwards gives a basic example of how to recompile wine for the arm, but what he says is "Note there is no support for arm in Wineserver, kernel32 or ntdll so winelib won't run yet. Most everything else should compile as Winelib works on i386, PPC and SPARC. You might be able to get by, by stubbing the set_thread_context stuff out for simple apps."  Which I misinterpreted as "delete the context," so that ones my bad.  Some how when I got the error last night that was what came to my head. Also thanks for your response earlier, I will definitely give that a try!