[Wine] Re: noob:Can't get IL-2/1946 to run!

farna wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 29 11:07:00 CDT 2011

I didn't run chmod at all. I opened the folder that needed permissions changed with Nautilus using the "open as administrator" option. Then I selected the .exe files, right clicked and sleceted "properties", then checked the "allow execute" box (might be wrong on the titles, but you get the idea -- typing from my XP machine). Note that all these .exe files are in my virtual C: drive for Wine. The patch for IL-2 is also a Windows .exe file.