[Wine] cheap price television series dvd

asdmin000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 2 22:24:00 CDT 2011

i got it in really good time and all the dvds work so far thanks
I enjoy watching the series over and over. I am a big fan and would recommend buying it should one be a big fan as well.
I was very Dexter 1-5 for sale (http://www.easybuydvd.com/dexter-dvd-box-set-p-33.html) happy with this DVD set. It came fast delivery and priced very well. No damage or anything. Very Happy!
Well season 5 has become one of my favorites now. The episodes are fun and creative I think. Paige is finally learning and growing as a sister and a witch and seems to have bonded with Piper and Phoebe. Paige definitely brings a whole new quirkiness to the show but is also a The King of Queens box set (http://www.easybuydvd.com/the-king-of-queens-dvd-box-set-p-31.html) lot like Prue when it comes to magic.  Then there is Cole, I know there were a lot of fans who loved Cole but I was glad to see Cole go, it was complete 1-8 of Monk (http://www.easybuydvd.com/monk-dvd-box-set-p-59.html) time, there buy dvd box set 24 1-8 (http://www.easybuydvd.com/24-hours-seasons-18-dvd-p-135.html) was nothing really more they could do with his character. Plus Julian McMahon was/is doing Nip Tuck so bye-bye Cole! That episode is actually one of my favorites, where they "finally" vanquish him, Centennial Charmed. It was good to see Paige use everything she learned about being a witch and a sister. My other favorites are Y Tu Mummy Tambien, it is very entertaining between Cole and Piper since they both are invinceable, the Siren Song is also a fun one with Piper's powers all messed up cuz of Wyatt and her and Leo end up swithing powers, Witches In Tights is also a lot fun - everyone dreams of being a super hero!  *Cat House is a good one for Paige...to be able to go back seasons 1-7 of Cold Case (http://www.easybuydvd.com/cold-case-dvd-box-set-p-66.html) in time to see how Piper and Leo started and to see how Phoebe has changed thru the years. The Day Magic Died and Sense and Sense Ability are good "sister" episodes. And of course the finale with Oh My Goddesses 1 & 2, great finale but sad for Piper and The King of Queens 1-9 set (http://www.easybuydvd.com/the-king-of-queens-dvd-box-set-p-31.html) Leo, no matter how many times I watch this one I always cry!  *Cat CSI New York 1-6 dvd (http://www.easybuydvd.com/csi-new-york-dvd-box-set-p-110.html) House, there is one scene in this episode where the demon who is going after the Charmed Ones familiar steps on Piper and Leo's wedding topper and crushes it.  I never put it together but they had said "well didn't that change history"...Piper and Leo break up at the end so Leo can become an elder!!!  Definitely a must by for any Charmed fans :o)
I did not watch the series when it was on TV.  Enjoyed watching the DVD
I am a fan of the "Charmed" series. But, I never knew exactly how the series ended. So, I resolved that by purchasing the final season, and totally enjoyed it.
I can't help myself. As far as I'm concerned, Charmed can do no wrong, no matter what cheap MASH dvd 1-11 (http://www.easybuydvd.com/mash-dvd-box-set-p-49.html) other reviewers might say. There has been and always will Everybody loves Raymond 1-9 dvd (http://www.easybuydvd.com/everybody-loves-raymond-dvd-box-set-p-35.html) be something amazing about this show that just draws me in, no matter what the plot. I'm aware that the acting is not the stuff of Academy Charmed 1-8 series (http://www.easybuydvd.com/charmed-dvd-box-set-p-37.html) Awards, and I just don't care. There is just something so special and endearing about this show that I consider it a part of my life.That being said, I have to comment that The Final Season (sob!) of Charmed is worth the purchase for the special features, alone. They are all Cold Case 1-7 series (http://www.easybuydvd.com/cold-case-dvd-box-set-p-66.html) excellent, but I especially loved "To The Manor Born" -- "a behind -the-scenes look at the central role the Holliwell manor played in the series." Looks like my fantasy of living in the Charmed house will have to remain a fantasy, since it actually had no roof! If you're a Charmed fan, these twenty-two episodes will make you very, very happy. It's just too bad that it's the end of the series.