[Wine] cheap price the complete sets

asdmin000 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 2 22:24:32 CDT 2011

Charmed is the best show and it is about Babylon 5 1-5 for sale (http://www.easybuydvd.com/babylon-5-dvd-box-set-p-62.html) time that the DVDs came out.
I am so exited for this to come out.  Part of the reason why it's taken so long for this to come out, partly is getting permission from the artists for the music that was used on the episodes, also Shannon (PRUE) wasn't giving them permission to use her image on the dvd cover. complete 1-5 of How I Met Your Mother (http://www.easybuydvd.com/how-i-met-your-mother-dvd-box-set-p-38.html)  Also, something about a contract where they wouldn't be able to release it until 2005? I know that TNT had syndication rights to charmed...not sure if that is something that had to do with it. Well, whatever the reason...it's coming finallly!!!!
I can't believe that Charmed will buy Married with Children 1-11 dvd (http://www.easybuydvd.com/married-with-children-dvd-box-set-p-18.html) finally be out on DVD!  Now I can watch them whenever!  Its taken a while, but it is well worth the wait!
Ordered the first season of Charmed & am very glad I did. It was great to Smallville 1-9 dvd box set (http://www.easybuydvd.com/smallville-dvd-box-set-p-10.html) finally have my favorite show on DVD. I love being able to see it whenever I want. Can't wait for season two to come out!!Thanks.
I feel a strong need to comment on the review left by an obviously aggitated **Geoffrey Kidd**...I admit the beginning of disc one was annoying with the ads for other dvd sets, however, you can't base your review of Charmed on your annoyance with the dvd production... and if I'm remembering correctly, that ONLY happened on disc one, all dvd The Simpsons 1-21 (http://www.easybuydvd.com/the-simpsons-dvd-box-set-p-76.html) the other discs in season one go right to the main menu, so quit your complaining and just watch the dvd's. As for my review, I was one of the impatient people waiting for season one, and yes, the collection wasn't fully worth the wait... no special features as other people mentioned, no episode review guide with all the episodes, although I like the disc packaging, one case per disc is great as opposed to sets that unfold and somewhere a disc usually falls out and gets scratched. The smallville season cases are nice too, they open like a book. But no other items in the Charmed set, no info on the season series Friends 1-10 dvd (http://www.easybuydvd.com/friends-dvd-box-set-p-119.html) 2 release date or info on charmed related items and where to buy them. I expected more from the set packaging, but that is irrelevant to my opinion of Friends dvd 1-10 (http://www.easybuydvd.com/friends-dvd-box-set-p-119.html) the Charmed season itself. The season one is great... I love being able to see all those epi's I missed and with no commercials. Charmed itself is a great show with a wonderfully talented cast and awesome writers. The incorporation of occasional humor mixed in with heartfelt drama is just the best. Over the past several The Golden Girls 1-7 dvd (http://www.easybuydvd.com/the-golden-girls-dvd-box-set-p-69.html) years I have cried for and laughed How I Met Your Mother box set (http://www.easybuydvd.com/how-i-met-your-mother-dvd-box-set-p-38.html) because of these women. I've cheap Boston Legal 1-5 dvd set (http://www.easybuydvd.com/boston-legal-dvd-box-set-p-73.html) grown to feel so connected to them that my kids make fun of me when I cry during an emotional epi. For those wondering, the Charmed magazine indicated a possible release for Season 2 in early May!!! Enjoy the show all... and blessed be!
My girls and had been counting the days until the first season was released on DVD and you better believe that I went out and bought the day it came out. It is all I expected it to be. I don't care about special features or any of the other stuff as long as the show is what it is. We are hooked on Charmed!!!Can't wait for the next season Gilmore Girls set 1-7 (http://www.easybuydvd.com/gilmore-girls-dvd-box-set-p-20.html) to come out. I intend to own all the seasons that they put on DVD and just have a CHARMED FEST!!!!!
It doesn't matter how many times you see these episodes, if you are a true fan, owning them is even better. Smallville 1-9 series (http://www.easybuydvd.com/smallville-dvd-box-set-p-10.html)  I don't know what took so long for them to come out, but, I hope "The Complete Second Season" is close behind!  The only thing that could've made this better is having the original movie, or pilot, I Love Lucy set 1-8 (http://www.easybuydvd.com/i-love-lucy-dvd-box-set-p-80.html) included!  I've heard that Alyssa was NOT in the movie, and consequently, it has Charmed 1-8 dvd box set (http://www.easybuydvd.com/charmed-dvd-box-set-p-37.html) not been aired again.  Nevertheless, any true fan will enjoy this boxed set immensely!  No commercials, better quality than taping from home off the cable box!!! Whoo Hoo!