[Wine] Re: Wine and MSSQL 2008: SSL Security Error

Romulo Carlos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 5 14:52:40 CDT 2011

Thanks for your suggestions.

I removed the prefix used, uninstall Wine, and install the new version, the erorr is the same.

Then, try to install FreeTDS and unixODBC, but I don't know why, FreeTDS returns a lot of errors during install. The "tsql" command don't work, a counter appears on the terminal counting until I stop with CTRL+C.

unixODBC was already installed with LibreOffice 3.2 (office suite), but I don't know how to configure LibreOffice yet.

Our system is, for now, windows based. We are porting it to a web interface, but it will take some time. So, until this port is not finished, we want to test  Linux and see if it meets our needs. For all others applications (internet, office, email, etc) there are no problem, only this third part application is the problem.

Again, thanks for your effort and help.