[Wine] Champion's Online

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 08:34:13 CDT 2011

On 8/7/11 5:21 AM, dimesio wrote:
> BakaAkuma wrote:
>> [Embarassed] another few question's. What is the last version of wine, where can I get the latest version that is safe and is free
> http://www.winehq.org/download/
>

>> and also will the latest version of this program work with the program I downloaded?
> How should we know? Try it and find out.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=10197

Says the released game is rated gold with Wine 1.2.3, which is a version
that is over six months old.

It is up to Wine Users to keep the Applications Database current.  We,
as fellow Wine Users, cannot do this for everyone.  If we have
'favorite' programs, then we can update those.

James