[Wine] World of warcraft - Ubuntu 10.4 - Ati Radeon ati 4650 HD 1gb

Jim Hall volunteer.jim at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 09:33:50 CDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 5:07 AM, Cazzie01 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I know ATI is notoriously bad at supporting Linux but I was wondering how well this card works under Ubuntu. Does it support 3D rendering?

I searched for the card on the net. It has Shader 4.1 and about
everything that goes with that, so it looks like 3D rendering is
there. Since this is a chipset, feature implementation is up to the
card maker. The driver is the most important part of the equation, and
only you can deal with that. As far as working with Ubuntu, check
their forums.

Good luck,
Jim