[Wine] Register fonts in Wine

ildaronline wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 8 09:36:15 CDT 2011

Hello everybody, I clashed with with serious problem. I can't register any new font in Wine. I tried it with winetricks, with running arial32.exe, with copying files to different directories. But when I try to list all fonts in my program just like that, I only get the only same result
This is my code(midified XPDF-code):

Code:

EnumFonts(dc, NULL, &WinFontList::enumFunc1, (LPARAM)this);

int CALLBACK WinFontList::enumFunc1(CONST LOGFONT *font,
				    CONST TEXTMETRIC *metrics,
				    DWORD type, LPARAM data) {
  WinFontList *fl = (WinFontList *)data;
  printf("Font %s\n", font->lfFaceName);