[Wine] Re: Wine and MSSQL 2008: SSL Security Error

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 8 20:36:32 CDT 2011

Romulo Carlos wrote:
> Then, try to install FreeTDS and unixODBC, but I don't know why, FreeTDS returns a lot of errors during install. The "tsql" command don't work, a counter appears on the terminal counting until I stop with CTRL+C.

Make sure you using the latest FreeTDS. And that you properly added your server instance to /etc/freetds.conf.

Until you get tsql program working don't bother with anything else.

PS. Make sure your MSSQL server configured with TCP/IP access not just named pipes. NPs won't work on anything but windows.