[Wine] is there a was to stop IE for one program?

matta89 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 9 01:50:16 CDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I'm a total newbie... so excuse me if I confuse anyone! I had to install IE 7 via winetricks to get a program to work (paltalk). Paltalk is running like a champ now, but I'm encountering a new issue.

A program I use for work (running in wine) is using IE 7 for when it needs to launch a website. Which would be fine if it was working properly. Before it was using chromium. Is there a way I could set this program to run on chrome again, without having to remove IE 7?

I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 if that makes any difference

Sorry In advanced if I confused anyone!

Matt