[Wine] Microsoft Office 2003 in Wine (Ubuntu 11.04)

ANC_27 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 10 14:54:06 CDT 2011

Hi. I'm very much new to wine and linux in general and I was hoping some of you may be able to help me. I've managed to get Microsoft Office 2003 running on Ubuntu using wine and it all works well but I just have one question. Is it possible to download the microsoft service packs such as SP3 for Office and install them to update office and if so how? Its not totally necessary but would be nice. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.