[Wine] mouse off position (in pokerstars client)

paulheu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 11 12:07:09 CDT 2011

Running latest beta 1.3.26 when I install Pokerstars the mouse seems to be off. To click a button I need to click below it, to select a game I need to click three lines down.. I installed wine more or less to stay in Linux (ubuntu) while I pay a game of poker, but obviously this behaviour is not going down well when it causes misclicks or other issues..

Anyone have have the same issue? is this a 1.3 (beta) thing? I will install 1.2 later to try..

thnks for listening..

Paul