[Wine] Re: Scale "up" low resolution programs to fit screen?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 11 12:45:46 CDT 2011

penyuan wrote:
> I have successfully installed xquartz. Thanks!
>
> If I am on a Linux system, will the system's xorg work like this, too?

you'll have to config it to work right with what resolutions you want...

X11 on Mac OS X is different because the main windowing system is not X11, so X11 is a separate program having to run on top of the normal one.  On Linux, X11 will be your normal windowing system thats running all the time.  As long as its configured right for the right fullscreen resolutions, then it should work easily when the game tries to change it.