[Wine] MBT Desktop Pro

jcgg wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 13 15:51:29 CDT 2011

Here is my quandary. I am attempting to install Desktop Pro. When I use wine via the terminal I type wine MBTPRO.exe and the program installation flashes across the screen, runs through the installation and finishes as if the program was properly installed. I look in the wine program files directory and nothing is there.

When I try to install the same program from my Linux Desktop using the wine windows program loader or Q4Wine, the program begins the installation and then stops with the following DLL error,"Could not load the dll library". So my question is does any one have an idea what is going on here?

Thanks.