[Wine] Re: Argo online on Linux

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 16 14:46:48 CDT 2011

Wineexperiments187 wrote:
> Any Way This is what happens When I try Running the Program from the Terminal in the form of
> CD-desktop/ Wine Argodownloader.exe

Is that from a clean wineprefix in current Wine?

The downloader starts downloading just fine for me in 1.3.26. It also says this is a 3.58GB download that will take over 3 hours, so I have no intention of downloading the whole thing just to see if it works. My console output looks the same as what you posted, so I can't help but wonder if you didn't terminate the download yourself because you didn't realize how long it would take.

I did notice that there is a torrent download link on the Argo website, so if you can't get the direct downloader to work I suggest you try that.