[Wine] Wine license and Mac App Store

vega89191 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 16 18:35:00 CDT 2011

Hello had a quick question. Wine emulates a game that I hold the license to and I wanted to submit the app to the Mac app store. On the Apple side, other developers have said that this may be accepted by Apple, but I wanted to see as far as the Wine side. I know wine uses GNU LGPL v2.1+. My question is could someone tell me exactly what I'm required to make public if I'm selling the game? The wine source? The game is wrapped in a wine wrapper. Have to cutoff my post my phone is dying. But thank you for letting be apart of this forum and thanks for your time.