[Wine] Re: RtCW: GLW_StartOpenGL() issue

chootia wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 17 03:15:50 CDT 2011

Well I had already cleaned out all old drivers and reinstalled my catalyst drivers and it still would not work. I could only find the Opengl.dll file, couldnt find the .lib file nor the 3dfxgl.dll in my game directory that he told me to delete. So I put the file in there and tried it it worked and let me join servers (From Pathfinder) but menu buttons such as quit etc at main menus did not work. Then I remembered I had not patched to 1.41 since I reinstalled so I patched it and it seems to be working fine.
Anyways, thanks for the help guys, I hope it keeps working lol.