[Wine] Need some help with instaling!!

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:59:54 CDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:21 PM, joakgtz <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I really need help cause I already had all the other games of zoo tycoon on original cds but for the pc and when I try to install zt2 it installs great and all but when i click play.... it tells me this....the program ins6504. tmp has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvienience. and then..... THis can be caused by a problem in the program or a defiency in Wine. you may want to check http://appdb.winehq.org for tips about running this application.
>
> if this problem is not present under windows and has not been reported yet, you can report it at http://bugs.winehq.org
>
> and I dont get it so please help!!!

Please post a debug log. Read the following on how to get the log:

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

Place it on pastebin.com if it is large and post a link to the pastebin page.

BTW, I installed the demo yesterday under wine 1.3.26 (64 bit gentoo)
and it worked fine for the hour or so I played it.

John