[Wine] How do I update the latest wine?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:14:03 CDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Wineexperiments187
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> My current wine Version is 1.3.15
> and the Latest release is 1.3.26 So I am pretty Far behind.
>
> However I have No Clue as to HOW im going to Update wine...
> I somehow Have the wine Tar file in my Downloads And have extracted it... But I don't know Where to go from there.

I know that the information is out there somewhere, but when you file
a new topic, please include what OS and version you are using.

The FAQ has a subject on how to build Wine from source:

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-7ed3c3163e2b932ee2030a48f9c5e553dc41817b

Please read through it.

James