[Wine] Re: How do I update the latest wine?

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 19 19:25:55 CDT 2011

Wineexperiments187 wrote:

> Btw, What do I do with the Tar file that says 1.3.26?
> Thats my Main Problem Right now...

The tarball is for building Wine from source, which it looks like you will have to do, since packages are apparently no longer being built for your version of Ubuntu. You will have to uninstall the Wine package you installed with your package manager before installing the version you build. Follow these instructions: http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-7ed3c3163e2b932ee2030a48f9c5e553dc41817b