[Wine] Re: Native Client version

fernandocarvalho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 19 20:22:05 CDT 2011

I don't think that making Wine work in Google Native Client will be an easy task.
There must be a lot of work, since Wine assumes that you are in a system running a X11 server and not Chrome.
This would be great if we get a port of Wine to run in Chrome, but I think that it will take a lot of effort from the developers, since there are many restrictions in NaCl that should prevent Windows application to run on it and many of these restrictions are related to security.