[Wine] 1.3.26 focus on Wine windows minimizes all native windows

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Sun Aug 21 19:11:44 CDT 2011

Since updating to 1.3.26 anytime the window for a program running
through wine has focus all native (opensuse 11.4 kde) windows minimize.
If I click on a native window in my task bar the wine window minimizes
and all previously viewable native windows appear. I have never had this
happen before and have not changed anything on the system other than the
wine update in the time this problem showed up. Is there a setting
somewhere in winecfg that controls this? I have looked and not found
anything. Any ideas are appreciated, I need both types of window up at
the same time again.