[Wine] Wine App seems to crash when I launch a App

James81 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 24 13:53:34 CDT 2011

Hi,
I just downloaded the Wine App to be used with Grooveshark on my Mac Book Pro.  I am not very techie but the log file says something along the line of the wine app crashed and a driver could not be found.  Can someone take a look at part of the log file I have pasted below and see if they can help me out.  Thanks!

2011-08-24 11:16:15.776 WineBottler[6820] ###ERROR### Command '/Volumes/WineBottler Combo/Wine.app/Contents/Resources/bin/wine /Users/jameskoblick/Desktop/Groovedown 0.66/groovedown.exe' returned status 1.

Aug 24 11:16:19 james-koblicks-computer crashdump[7246]: crash report written to: /Users/jameskoblick/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/wine.crash.log