[Wine] GNN COMPONENTS - ECLIPTEK DISTRIBUTOR

gnncomponent wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 30 04:12:43 CDT 2011

ECLIPTEK
GNN COMPONENTS CO., LTD
1.	Introduction:
Founded in 1987, Ecliptek Corporation is a recognized market leader in the frequency control market. Our state-of-the-art products and leading edge technology enable us to provide our customers the very best in crystal and oscillator products. Service is a cornerstone of Ecliptek's success. We consider our customers partners and strive to meet and exceed their requirements for quality, customer service, and value. This coupled with professional technical support and a comprehensive company wide quality program makes Ecliptek the industry's best resource for frequency control products.
2.	Product Lines:
•	ECLIPTEK| Oscillator
•	ECLIPTEK| Crystal

3.	Feature of  Products:
E13C5 Series Oscillator
•	Crystal Clock Oscillators
•	LVPECL Output
•	+3.3V Supply Voltage
•	Complementary Output
•	Tri-State Output Function
•	6 Pad Ceramic SMD Package
•	Low Stand-by Current
•	RoHS Compliant (Pb-Free)
ECCM1 Series Crystal
•	RoHS Compliant (Pb-Free)
•	Four pad ceramic surface mount package
•	AT or BT cut available
•	Tight tolerance/stability
•	Tape and reel available

Banned Web Site/Stock-415-21-2.aspx