[Wine] GNN COMPONENTS - GRAYHILL DISTRIBUTOR

gnncomponent wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 30 04:15:53 CDT 2011

GRAYHILL
GNN COMPONENTS CO., LTD
1.	Introduction:
Grayhill is the leader in electronic operator interface solutions, with more than sixty years of history designing and manufacturing quality switches, optical encoders, joysticks, keypads, custom front panels, and panel computers for applications in the agriculture, construction, defense aerospace, medical, automotive and electronics industries.

2.	Product Lines:
•	GRAYHILL| Panels & Assemblies
•	GRAYHILL| Rotary Switches
•	GRAYHILL| Optical Encoders
•	GRAYHILL| Mechanical Encoders
•	GRAYHILL| Keypads
•	GRAYHILL| Joysticks
•	GRAYHILL| Pushbutton Switches
•	GRAYHILL| DIP Switches
•	GRAYHILL| I/O Modules and Systems
•	GRAYHILL| Tact, Toggle, Rocker & Slide Switches

3.	Feature of  Products:
10.4-Inch Vehicle Display
•	Optional touch screen
•	7 soft keys
•	Sealed to IP67
•	J1939 compliant CAN interface
•	Capable of displaying three simultaneous video feeds
•	16 bit color TFT
•	LED backlight
•	Brightness 400 NITS (measured)
•	SVGA resolution (800 x 600)
DIP Switches
Grayhill is the world leader in DIP switch technology. Our large selection includes surface mount, through-hole, rotary, standard and half pitch, and multiple actuator designs. Consistent high contact pressure is achieved with a spring and ball contact system on select series. Other features include low profile and small sizes to accommodate any DIP application with limited space, and can also come in tape and reel packaging. Our DIP switches can be customized for your specific application. All Grayhill DIP switches are RoHS compliant.

Banned Web Site/Stock-415-21-2.aspx