[Wine] GNN COMPONENTS - MACRONIX DISTRIBUTOR

gnncomponent wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 30 04:22:28 CDT 2011

MACRONIX
GNN COMPONENTS CO., LTD
1.	Introduction:
Macronix offers Serial Flash products from 512Kb to 256Mb densities in an 8-pin SOP (150mil or 200mil) or a 16-pin SOP (300 mil) package. These devices, offered in x1 organization, support read, erase and program operations. These products utilize a serial peripheral interface(SPI) protocol. Macronix Serial Flash not only facilitates system hardware layout but also reduces the complexity of system design. Our 3V products operate over a voltage range of 2.7V to 3.6V. All products from 512Kb to 256Mb are available now.

2.	Product Lines:
•	MACRONIX| Serial Flash
•	MACRONIX| Pallarel Flash
•	MACRONIX| Secure Flash
•	MACRONIX| Serial ROM
•	MACRONIX| Pallarel ROM

3.	Feature of  Products:

MX25L5121E
The MX25xxx05/06 series provides Standard Serial Interface x1 or x2 I/O, Single I/O or Dual I/O, at single 3V or 2.5V power-supply voltage. These products are offered in 4KB sectors and 64KB blocks structures for individual erase usage.
MX23L1651
The MX23L1651 is a MOS 16,777,216 bit serial Mask ROM, which is configued  as 2,097,152x8 internally. The MX23L1652 feature  a serial peripheral interface and software protocol allowing operation on 	a simble 3-wire bus.

Banned Web Site/Stock-415-21-2.aspx