[Wine] GNN COMPONENTS - SWITCHCRAFT DISTRIBUTOR

gnncomponent wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 30 04:49:12 CDT 2011

SWITCHCRAFT
GNN COMPONENTS CO., LTD
1.	Introduction:
We're proud to be a U.S. manufacturer. While it is fashionable to disregard quality and chase low price manufacturers overseas, the actions of our customers speak louder than our words. Throughout our long history, we have faced aggressive competition from various corners of the world. While some of our customers have been tempted to stray to alternative sources, they always come back to Switchcraft with the same conclusion: there is no substitute for Switchcraft quality and performance! Switchcraft offers the benefits of high technology electronics, including innovative use and bonding of materials, surface mount, through-hole, PC board assembly, EMI/RFI shielding, and RF connections to name a few.

2.	Product Lines:
•	SWITCHCRAFT| Connectors
•	SWITCHCRAFT| Jack and Plugs
•	SWITCHCRAFT| Molded Cable Assemblies
•	SWITCHCRAFT| Telecom Patchbays & Patchcords
•	SWITCHCRAFT| Industrial Switches
•	SWITCHCRAFT| DI boxes, Mic Splitters, I/O Panels, Adapters
•	SWITCHCRAFT| Guitars Products

3.	Feature of  Products:

Shielded Mini-Con-X Cable Connector
Rugged metal field installable, EMI/RFI Shielded Mini Con X connectors are available up to 6-#16 pins/sockets and 8-#20 pins/sockets. Meets IP66/IP68 NEMA 250 (6P) when mated.

Lever Switches, Non-Illuminated
High quality, non-illuminated, locking or non-locking, 2 and 3 position switches that are UL recognized. Available with multiple circuitry and a paddle style knob.

Banned Web Site/Stock-415-21-2.aspx