[Wine] Re: WINE + TrackManiaNations4Ever on OsX 10.7 (Lion)

testifix wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 31 10:02:28 CDT 2011

Thanks for the insightful input, doh123. Havent tried your one-line solution yet, but assuming it is working it is a very elegant solution. I just learnt something new!

Regarding the approach I posted: Yes, the terminal will appear this way. This code shows all the possible modifications:

tell application "Terminal"
activate         -- If a terminal window is desired; if not, delete this line
do script "cd $HOME/.wine/drive_c/Programme/TmNationsForever"
delay 0.5       -- Improves Reliability
do script "wine TmForeverLauncher.exe" in window 1
end tell

Now, with your one-line solution, I guess the solution here is redundant. I just posted it to complete the discussion :)

cheers!