[Wine] EMEditor 11.02

jstressman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 1 10:18:10 CST 2011

The install goes fine. (I own v10/11 and use it in Windows, so I use my reg key from there and that works fine as well.)

The program generally runs fine, but when you open a file, it's as though the syntax highlighting is broken... some of the text just doesn't show up, and some might show up when highlighted, or it might not... it kind of changes what shows and what doesn't each time you click and drag depending on how fast you do it etc.

This is a big improvement over wine 1.2.3, which shows only totally scrambled text instead, but still isn't usable.

I'm including a copy of the terminal log, and a screenshot showing EMEditor on the left, showing me highlighting 2 lines to show how most of the "invisible" text will indeed show up... (even the $ was there until I hit Print Screen to take the screenshot), and GEdit on the right showing the same file.

[Image: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/phreadom/emeditor1crop.png ]