[Wine] COM ports in WINE

Sean Fox wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 4 21:47:41 CST 2011

Greetings all,

I have a program called Digipan. Its a ham radio software that I am using through Wine on Mac OSX Snow Leopard. I can the Digipan working, however, it needs to access a com port for the USB to Serial converter that is used to output the signal to key the transmitter. The USB to Serial device is working in OSX, I can use another software that is OSX native, and get the USB serial device to work normally. I just cannot get the Digipan through Wine to get me to the com port that is needed.

Any ideas?