[Wine] Language Software Crash

kc5poo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 7 20:49:33 CST 2011

Can someone help me please. I am a new Linux user. I am running Zorin Linux on my computer. I am trying to use a Language Learning program called Teach Me Irish; a windows based software. I used Wine 1.2.2(?) to install the software on my computer. It appeared to have installed fine, and I activated the software. However, when I try to use the software, it will initially load, but when I click on one of the links which takes you to a learning module (i.e. Vocabulary, Grammar, Stories, Etc.), The software crashes. It does this no matter what learning module link I click on.

Can anyone give me any thoughts or suggestions. Contacting the Software manufacturer is no good, as the guy who wrote the software is a bit of a grump. :-(

Respects
Mark